Take the family or friends on a 9-hole round of Adventure Golf, an adventure-filled round for everyone.
What is Adventure Golf?
Adventure golf is a little different from mini golf. Adventure Golf is about the entire playing experience. The difference between mini golf and adventure golf is the way the holes are laid out. Adventure golf steers clear of man-made obstacles placed on the course. Instead, we use slopes, turns and unique golf elements such as “rough” and “bunker”.
Save money online
Remember you save 30,- per person by booking online!
Combine this activity with a homemade pizza!
Adventure golf rules
- Gambling takes place at your own risk.
- Be aware that the grass can be slippery when wet.
- Seek cover if lightning and thunder are nearby.
- Only 6 people max in a group.
- 6 strokes max per hole.
- Do not swing the club higher than knee height.
- If the ball is knocked out of play, the ball is placed where it crossed and you take one penalty stroke.
- Ball hit by another ball is placed back where it originally was – no club stroke.
- No club throwing.
- Alcohol or smoking is not permitted on the course.
- Respect the equipment and the track.
Yes, you can. Unless there’s lightning, of course.
Dress for the weather.
For Adventure golf, you can wear the shoes you want. Highheels are not recommend.
Yes! We have clubs in different sizes. So everyone can join in!
- It is not allowed to eat/drink while on the pitch.
- Restaurant open in high season
- The kiosk is open all day.
Trollaktiv Evje is centrally located in the middle of Southern Norway. You will find us 5 km north of Evje, about an hour from Kristiansand and Arendal.
Adresse: Syrtveit 4, 4735 Evje. See locations on Google Maps
There are good parking options at TrollAktiv. We offer free parking for all visitors to the climbing park.
Our course has a total of 9 holes.
If you would like to have a full golf experience, you can play 18 holes.
The time depends on how fast you play. Usually, it takes about 1 hour.