TrollAktiv deliver IAPA recognised Instructor and Rescuer courses for adventure parks.
The Instructor is the first step to getting started in the very exciting field of ropes courses. You are in constant contact with guests and participants on a daily basis, at this level one can introduce and instruct clients on use of safety equipment as well as a variety of other tasks in Adventure Parks such as supporting rescues.
Training for the level of Rescuer is based on training of an IAPA instructor. As a Rescuer, you have all the skills of instructors and may assist and rescue participants from a height. They therefore have a number of responsibilities and play a very vital role in the running of an Adventure Park.
The framework of the course are the Standards set out by IAPA and norm standard for rope courses EN 15567.
- Minimum age 16 years
- Good physical and mental condition
- Proof of first aid (9 teaching units)
- The trainee can read and write in the language used in their Park
- Medical Questionnaire of the IAPA
- Basic operations
- Communication, instruction and how to deal with participants and guests
- Proficiency for all in operation by participants used PSA
- Knowledge of routine inspections in accordance with DIN EN 15567-1
- Verbal intervention techniques
- Support of rescue and evacuation techniques
- Appropriate use of Adventure Parks
- Material and safety training