White water Rafting at TrollAktiv is the No 1 most popular attraction in Evje.
Rafting is the most popular activity at TrollAktiv and the river Otra is an exciting river for an action-packed trip. TrollAktiv is one of the oldest activity companies in Norway.Booking Online
During the summer season we run exciting half-day trips, twice a day, every day, all summer long. Our experienced instructors will manage your trip on an action packed journey down grade 3 and grade 4 rapids.
This white water rafting adventure truly is wet and wild!
- 2 – 3 hour trip
When can I do it?
- April through to October trips run every day
- April, May, June, September and October trips start at 10:00 and 14:00.
- Trips start at 11:00, 15:00 and 17:30 each day in July and August
- On Saturdays, we often have 3 trips. 09:00 / 12:00 / 12:00
- In April, May, June, September & October we run trips daily at 10:00 and at 14:00
- To avoid disappointment it is always best to book by phone or email in advance.
Can I go?
- You must be over 140cm (if you are under 140cm and over 120cm tall check out family rafting)
- A sense of adventure
What is provided?
- Life jacket CE approved
- Splash jacket
What do you need to bring?
- Swimwear or thermal underwear
- Trainers (wet shoe rental available)