A Family rafting trip is a fun white water experience for the whole family. Rafting at TrollAktiv is the No 1 attraction in Evje and is a must for all families visiting or traveling through the Setesdal valley.
Family rafting trips are aimed at all from age from 120cm upwards. An ideal for complete beginners or for guests who would like a rafting trip with a little less action than our standard white water rafting trip.Booking Online
The trip starts with a safety brief and getting to know your guide. Once on the water you will learn the skills and safety elements required for the family rafting trip. You will then enjoy the paddle down with the guide entertaining you along the way.
As the rafting trip proceeds you will experience bouncy waves trains, surfing with the rafts & games. Rafting is our most popular activity in the month of July during the school holiday. Children love family rafting, for many a family rafting trip is the high point of their summer.
- 2 – 3 hour trip
When can I do it?
- April through to October trips run every day.
- April, May, June, September og October trips start at 10:00 and 14:00.
- Trips start at 11:00, 15:00 and 17:30 each day in July and August.
- In April, May, June, September & October we run trips daily at 10:00 and at 14:00.
- To avoid disappointment it is always best to book by phone or email in advance.
Can I go rafting?
- 120cm + (If you are over 140cm you can check out white water rafting)
- Confident in a water environment
What is provided?
- Life jacket CE approved
What do you need to bring?
- Swim wear or thermal underwear
Trainers (wet shoe rental available)
Can I do this activity as part of a package price?
Yes, this is a good activity for the entire family as part of your trip to TrollAktiv.
Rafting along with our adventure park makes a great combination!