TrollAktiv is as far as we know the only company offering Stand Up paddle board (SUP) trips on rivers in Norway.
On this trip you get to paddle the river on an inflatable board learning all the skills required to navigate easy stretches of moving water. At the same time you will have fun with friends and family.
Book online or contact us today to book you stand up paddling experience with us.
The session comprises of games, skills, surfing and a chance to test your balance on some easy rapids and wave trains.
- 2 or 3 hour trip
When can I do it?
- April through to October trips run every day.
- Trips start at 11:00 and 15:00 each day in July and August.
- On Saturdays we often have 3 trips. Contact us for timings.
- In April, May, June, September & October we run trips daily at 10:00 and at 14:00.
Can I go stand up paddling?
- 6 years +
- 110cm +
- 1 – 20 (Individuals and pairs welcome, pricing is based on a minimum 4 per trip)
What is provided on a SUP trip?
- Life jacket CE approved
- Splash jacket
- A SUP and a paddle from our brand new fleet
What do you need to bring?
- Swim wear or thermal underwear
- Trainers (wet shoe rental available)