TrollAktiv run youth winter ski trips and snow shoes trips from our base in Evje each year from January to April.
We will arrange your trip to suit your skill level. We have a good selection of equipment and access to many great skiing areas.
We can include the following skills in any winter package. Back country skiing, snow shoeing, avalanche awareness, igloo and snow hole building, winter navigation, survival skills, ice breaking drills, mountain huts.
If you have any questions contact us at: 37931177 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your day could include:
- Snow shelter building
- Fire making and outdoor cooking
- Stretcher building & first aid
- Snow shoeing
- Avalanche awareness skills
- 1 to 2 days (6 hour days)
When can I do it?
- December – March (conditions dependent)
Can I go on a winter skills day?
- Of course, but be prepared for some physical days outdoors in winter conditions
- 1 – 30
What is provided?
- All safety equipment
- Snow shoes
- Cooking equipment
What do you need to bring?
- Winter boots
- Winter clothing (Waterproof jacket & pants, hats and gloves)
Can I do this activity as part of a package price?
- Yes. Winter skills can be combined to any winter package
Contact us for an offer to plan you custom winter youth ski trip to TrollAktiv