Learning & Play
- Group activities develop teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Activities in nature develop confidence and self-esteem
- Master new skills and expand individual boundaries with challenging activities.
- Develop communication skills and mutual trust through cooperation with classmates on activities.
- Develop language skills; students can listen and speak English together with our International staff
- Develop mutual respect and acceptance of others through group activities
- Environmental learning is facilitated through all our activities
- We aim to provide quality shared experiences and lasting memories
- Basic flora and fauna, ecosystems, and general ecology are important learning aims whilst on activities
- Challenge by choice. Every individual has the right to set their own limits and aims. Our job is to support our guests to succeed
- Bullying or peer pressure is not tolerated and we will work to create a supportive environment on activities and around the center
- Everyone is welcome and everyone is included. We pride ourselves in ensuring everyone has an opportunity to take part in the activity of their choice
- We encourage all our guests that during free time they should, socialize, play and enjoy their time together.
- Safety first; Good learning environments are created by a safety-first policy. Safe guests can enjoy the activity and learning is the end result