Snowshoeing is an activity almost as old as some of the trees in the forests around Evje.
At TrollAktiv we will teach you the necessary skills to move quietly through snow covered terrain. Snowshoeing is a great way to enjoy the winter environment. The snowshoes are easy to use and a great way to explore some of south Norways undiscovered scenery.
- 1-4 Hours dependent on your requirements
When can I do it?
- December – March (conditions dependent)
Can I go snowshoeing?
- 12 years +
- A sense of adventure
- 1 – 30
What is provided?
- All safety equipment
What do you need to bring?
- Winter boots
- Winter clothing (jacket & pants)
Can I do this activity as part of a package price?
- Yes. Snowshoeing can be combined to any winter package
- Snow shoes used in the past as an essential tool for fur traders & trappers.
- Or anyone dependent on getting around in deep, frequent snow to survive in the winter.
- Traditional snow shoes were made from a wooden frame with rawhide lacings