On a guided river canoe tour you will start at TrollAktiv and paddle downstream to Evje.
We use inflatable canoes which take two or three persons. They are very stable and fun to paddle. The river winds its way down the valley. On route you will pass many islands with nesting osprey and portage one grade 4 rapid. At the rapid you can take a break and enjoy the scenery. The water is very clear and full of fish. The river trip consists of easy moving water and two sections of quicker moving but easy rapids. We always run this trip as a guided journey.
- 3 – 6 hour trip.
When can I do it?
- April through to October trips run every day.
- Trips start at 11:00 and 15:00 each day in July and August.
- On Saturdays we often have 3 trips. Contact us for timings.
- In April, May, June, September & October we run trips daily at 10:00 and at 14:00.
Can I go canoeing?
- 6 years +
- 1 – 40
What is provided on the canoe tour?
- Life jacket
- Dry bag for belongings
What do you need to bring?
- Clothes that you don’t mind getting wet, however, this is usually a dry activity.
- Jacket in case of rain.
Can I do this activity as part of a package price?
- Yes. A great way to relax after an adrenaline filled white water activity.
- Why not extend your canoe trip for an overnight adventure. Spend a night under the stars. TrollAktiv have all the equipment you need and can arrange a drop off and car parking for your vehicle.