TrollAktiv have been rafting the Otra river since 1994. As one of the oldest rafting companies in Norway we have very good knowledge of our local river.
During the summer season we run exciting half-day rafting trips, twice a day, every day, all summer long. Our experienced instructors will guide your raft on an action packed journey down grade 3 and grade 4 rapids.
This adventure truly is wet and wild!
- 2 – 3 hour trip
When can I do it?
- April through to October trips run every day
- Trips start at 11:00 and 15:00 each day in July and August
- On Saturdays we often have 3 trips. Contact us for timings
- In April, May, June, September & October we run trips daily at 10:00 and at 14:00
- To avoid disappointment it is always best to book by phone or email in advance.
Can I go rafting?
- 12 years + (if you are under 12 year old check out family rafting)
- A sense of adventure
- 1 – 70 (individuals and pairs are welcome, groups will be kept together)
What is provided?
- Life jacket CE approved
- Splash jacket
What do you need to bring?
- Swim wear or thermal underwear
- Trainers (wet shoe rental available)
Can I do this activity as part of a package price?
- Yes. This activity is very popular as part of a package
- Combining rafting with TrollPASS makes a perfect day at a great price