White water Rafting at TrollAktiv is the No 1 most popular attraction in Evje.
Rafting is the most popular activity at TrollAktiv and the river Otra is an exciting river for an action packed trip. TrollAktiv is one of the oldest activity companies in Norway.
During the summer season we run exciting half-day trips, twice a day, every day, all summer long. Our experienced instructors will manage your trip on an action packed journey down grade 3 and grade 4 rapids.
White water rafting is perfect for families, youth groups, school classes, Scout groups and company teambuilding days. We include all essential equipment for your day.
This white water rafting adventure truly is wet and wild!
- 2 – 3 hour trip
When can I do it?
- April through to October trips run every day
- Trips start at 11:00 and 15:00 each day in July and August
- On Saturdays we often have 3 trips. Contact us for timings
- In April, May, June, September & October we run trips daily at 10:00 and at 14:00
- To avoid disappointment it is always best to book by phone or email in advance.
Can I go?
- 12 years + (if you are under 12 year old check out family rafting)
- A sense of adventure
What is provided?
- Life jacket CE approved
- Splash jacket
What do you need to bring?
- Swim wear or thermal underwear
- Trainers (wet shoe rental available)
Can I do this activity as part of a package price?
- Yes. This activity is very popular as part of a package
- Combining your trip with TrollPASS makes a perfect day at a great price
White water rafting can be booked online or by contacting TrollAkiv direct at email@example.com