A trekking trip in the mountains around Evje offers a chance to explore the nature and scenery of the lower Setesdal valley.
Join one of our instructors as they guide you through the forests and over streams to reach a spectacular view point which overlooks the beautiful fjord and river valley.
- 3 – 5 hour trip
When can I do it?
- April through to October trips run every day.
- Trips start at 11:00 and 15:00 each day in July and August.
- On Saturdays we often have 3 trips. Contact us for timings.
- In April, May, June, September & October we run trips daily at 10:00 and at 14:00.
Can I go on the trekking trip?
- a basic level of physical fitness
- 1 – 30
What do you need to bring?
- Sensible walking footware
- A drink and snack
- Waterproof jacket
Can I do this activity as part of a package price?