Paintball is a fast paced game where you will need to work in your team to complete your mission without being hit.
We use Tippman equipment and compressed air to give a reliable and consistent product. We have developed our own battlefield close to the rafting centre. It is possible to play for 1, 2 or 3 hours and after a game it is possible to take a hot shower and enjoy some warm food from our catering department.
- 2 or 3 hours sessions (The time includes instruction, briefings and game play)
When can I do it?
- April through to October trips run every day.
- Trips start at 11:00 and 15:00 each day in July and August.
- On Saturdays we often have 3 trips. Contact us for timings.
- In April, May, June, September & October we run trips daily at 10:00 and at 14:00.
Can I play Paintball?
- 14 years +
- 6 – 30 (larger groups are possible by rotating missions)
What is provided?
- Marker (paintball gun)
- Paintball overall
- Paintballs (extras available to purchase)
- Special organised team missions
What do you need to bring?
- Closed footwear (no sandals)
Can I do this activity as part of a package price?
- Yes. There is an additional supplement of 100kr per person for this activity if included in a package.