It’s lazer tag, but better! Battlefield Live equipment uses military graded technology and you will receive instant feedback from a hit to both the shooter and the target.
You don’t have the mess of a paintball activity and we focus on action in a safe and fun environment. As well as group or family fun, this is also a great team building activity as it allows real time military patrol scenarios to be played out.
- 2 or 3 hours sessions (The time includes instruction, briefings and game play)
When can I do it?
- April through to October trips run every day.
- Trips start at 11:00 and 15:00 each day in July and August.
- On Saturdays we often have 3 trips. Contact us for timings.
- In April, May, June, September & October we run trips daily at 10:00 and at 14:00.
Can I do Lazer Tag gaming?
- 10 years +
- 6 – 30 (larger groups are possible by rotating missions)
What is provided?
- State of the art Battlefield Live gaming gun with 3 weapon choices.
- Special organised team missions
What do you need to bring?
- Closed footwear (no sandals)
The weapons: Having a variety of weapons improves tactics, team work and positioning of your team. This is what sets Battlefield apart from the rest!